Virtual Assistant Paid Mentoring
Are you looking for some one-on-one help getting your virtual assistant business started?
It can be challenging to compile all of the information, understand what systems and processes you need, and how to apply your new knowledge to finding clients.
A successful business starts with a great roadmap, an understanding of what it takes to build your business, and the information out there can sometimes be overwhelming.
Together we can cut through the noise, work out your best skills to put forward to potential clients, and have your contracts and proposals prepared so that you stand out among others.
I offer paid mentoring packages for a one-on-one business builder experience. You can check out the available packages by clicking the button below.
How does the paid mentoring program work?
The most important fact to remember about any mentoring program is that I can only help you so much. As long as you do your part, you will be successful, but if you do not have the time or the ambition to put in the work, you will struggle.
Once you decide which program is right for you we will take the following steps:
- Get you set up within the program
- You will fill out a quick questionnaire that includes letting me know when the best times will be for our mentoring calls
- You’ll then schedule your first mentoring call
Now that you’re in the program the following amazing stuff will happen:
- We meet weekly via Zoom (because I like to see your face) to work through the program, get your questions answered, work through any issues you are having, discuss your next steps
- We work through building a realistic schedule, how to manage your momhood and businesshood, where to find clients, who to work through discovery calls, contract negotiations, and all of the things that crop up when working a business.
Over the legnth of whichever program you choose I’m your biggest cheerleader, encourager, and support. Once we reach the end of the program you have the choice to continue on for however long you might need me with adidtional add on options.