The VA Blue Print
The VA Blue Print is an intensive multi-day course that you can work through at your own pace. This is our premium course that will give you that extra hand holding you might need as a beginner. We want to see you succeed!
You will learn:
- How to uncover your skill set and niche
- Where to find clients and your ideal client
- How to write proposals, contracts, and quotes
- What to price yourself and the difference between hourly, retainer, and project based pricing
- How to develop a profile
- Build an amazing, attention getting Facebook page and pitch sheet
- Templates for contracts, proposals, service package, and profiles
VA Quick Start Guide
The VA Quick Start Guide assists you in creating a fast start virtual assisting business.
- Determining your skill set
- Creating a profile
- Developing your back office
- Where to find clients
Upwork Quick Start Guide
The Upwork Quick Start Guide will walk you through the entire process being successful on Upwork.
- Creating a bid winning profile
- Send amazing proposals
- How to determine your skill set
You’ll also receive free updates as they are produced as Upwork is a constantly changing platform.
Paid Mentoring Programs
In a paid mentoring program we work together to get your virtual assistant or freelance business started.
Check out all of the paid mentoring programs offered and if you have any questions book a free consultation call to see if one of the mentoring programs is right for you.