You’re ready to start your virtual assistant business ~ Congrats!
But…where do you start?
I offer three different ways to get your hands on some type of virtual assistant training. Each section below shows a different option that you’ll find can fit any budget! Dream on’
VA Blue Print Options
The VA BluePrint
The VA Blue Print is an intensive multi-day course that you can work through at your own pace. This is our premium course that will give you that extra hand holding you might need as a beginner. We want to see you succeed!
You will learn:
- How to uncover your skill set and niche
- Where to find clients and your ideal client
- How to write proposals, contracts, and quotes
- What to price yourself and the difference between hourly, retainer, and project based pricing
- How to develop a profile
- Build an amazing, attention getting Facebook page and pitch sheet
- Templates for contracts, proposals, service package, and profiles
VA Mastermind Paid Mentoring Program
In a paid mentoring program we work together to get your virtual assistant or freelance business started.
The VA Mastermind Paid Mentoring Progam encompasses the following:
- Full VA BluePrint Course includes the Learning Guide and step-by-step detailed guide through the Course
- Feedback on all submitted work
- Weekly 1-hour progress calls for 3 months
- Responsive daily communication (as needed)
- Templates ~ Proposals, Contracts, Social Media, Branding, Profiles
- We work together to build your business over a three month period
Check out all of the paid mentoring programs offered and if you have any questions book a free consultation call to see if one of the mentoring programs is right for you.
VA BluePrint Learning Guide
- Learn to identify your ideal client
- Learn where to find clients
- How to write proposals
- Build out the perfect contract for YOUR business
- Learn how to build out your services packages and set your rates
- Figure out what to charge
- Determine the best client for your business
200 Ways to Make Money During Naptime
This collection of projects, part-time work, freelance, and business ideas will get you started on the right track and open your mind to the hundreds of options out there to work from home!
*This is a freebie when you sign up for my newsletter*
But don’t worry…I don’t send out any B.S.
Virtual Assisting 101
What is a virtual assistant? Can you really make money working from home as a virtual assistant? What do I need to know to start virtual assisting?
If you have questions like those – check out this webinar that answers all of those!
*This is a freebie when you sign up for my no B.S. newsletter*